The M’lis Professional Contour Wrap may be used in two ways: for inch loss, or for detoxification and lymphatic cleansing. This amazing wrap does both for the body. The contour body wrap helps to free and remove trapped waste in the connective tissue, eliminating internal disfiguring deposits and stimulate inch loss. Wraps are often sold in a series of treatments to maximize inch loss and cleansing. The contour cream helps stimulate the lymphatic circulation while the plastic wrap acts as an acupressure to push the lymphatic fluid up into the thoracic valve, circulating the toxins back into the blood stream to get filtered out through the liver and the kidneys, promoting permanent inch loss.This 60-90 minute process is not a water loss, as clients do not sweat, and does not contain chemicals or dehydrating ingredients. Clients may wear their own swim wear or a spa bra and panties (short swim trunks for men). One may expect an inch loss of 4 to 14 inches lost in one hour. This is not weight loss, but permanent inch loss. The inches will only return if the client goes back to old habits. Eating the right foods, proper exercise and drinking at least half your body's+ weight in ounces of water daily will help keep inches lost.
What is cellulite?
It is not fat, but rather a toxic body condition combined with edema and a lack of circulation. Cellulite can be described as a condition of uneven deposits of toxins, water and waste material that become trapped just below the skins surface and create pockets within the connective tissue which causes the visible dimpled texture of the skin.In order to permanently eliminate cellulite, you must start at the source of the toxic body and detoxify internally
. If you have a toxic colon and are hampering the elimination of toxins you will always have cellulite. The M’lis Contour Program
will not only promote the reduction of cellulite but also help prevent its formation. Contributors to cellulite:
- Toxic lifestyle
- Lack of exercise
- Crash dieting followed by weight gain
- Not drinking enough water
- Increased hormonal activity
- Over cooked, fatty, dead food
- Drugs, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine
- Excess weight
The body contour program is designed to cleanse the lymphatic
and circulatory systems which in turn reshapes and smoothes the body. This protocol flushes the connective tissues of trapped waste that causes cellulite
. When participating in the program a lifestyle change
is required.Certain foods are avoided like, caffeine, refined sugars and flours, and water intake is increased to half the body’s weight in ounces. In addition to the professional treatment, using internal and topical supplements at home are a crucial part of the body contouring protocol. This allows the body to function at its highest level during the cleansing process.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BODY CONTOUR PROGRAM:
• CLEANSES the liquid waste system
• AIDS IN REMOVAL of cellulite by softening, breaking down and freeing trapped toxins and waste materials in the connective tissues through normal waste elimination
• STIMULATES CIRCULATION to assist in healing problem areas due to poor circulation• INCREASES CIRCULATION through a niacin-based cream
• LYMPHATIC FLOW INCREASED by the use of plastic wrap which helps to help hold in heat,and promote light acupressure.
• REDUCES water retention
• TIGHTENS and tones the skin
• PROMOTES loss of one-half dress or pant size per treatment
• ASSISTS any of the M’lis Lifestyle Change Programs (particularly Fibromyalgia, Candida, Weight Loss, or any other health issue that involves a depleted immune system)
• ELIMINATE EXCESS INCHES these are lost when used in conjunction with the M’lis Weight Loss Program
• PERMANENT inch loss through body cleansing, rather than being a weight or water loss wrap
SOME KEY COMPONENTS OF THE BODY CONTOURING PROTOCOL ARE:
• INTERNAL DETOXIFICATION
— The M’lis Detoxification program is an important part of the Total Body Contour Program, as it cleanses the systems of the body and the tissues internally. Natural body functions become stronger and more efficient, and established wastes and toxins are eliminated. Detoxification makes Body Wraps many times more effective and reverses the cycle of cellulite accumulation.
• SERIES OF BODY WRAP TREATMENTS
— This helps to free and remove trapped waste in the connective tissue, eliminating internal disfiguring deposits and stimulating inch loss. A series of 3-6 wraps, 4-7 days between each wrap. Clients on weight loss program: a wrap is suggested for every 5-10 pounds lost.
• EATING CLEANSING FOODS — It is important to ingest fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins that can be easily digested.
• DAILY EXERCISE — Movement is the best way to encourage circulation, lymphatic flow and overall health.
• MASSAGE — Assists the body in detoxification by stimulating the lymphatic and circulatory system.
— Enzymatic exfoliation removes dead skin cells before the wrap, dilating capillaries and enabling nutrients to get to the cells. This stimulates the metabolism of the skin for better wrap results. This is an essential step done prior to wrapping.
— This herbal formula stimulates and strengthens the elimination system. It helps to soften and break down cellulite through increased circulation and reduced water retention while appeasing the appetite naturally.
— A more mild form of the spa-strength Contour Cream that is used at home on cellulite prone areas to stimulate circulation and continue the contouring process on a daily basis.
**Though wonderful results come from M'Lis wrap alone, a body contouring wrap is part of a total body contour and cellulite reduction program. For maximum inch loss and lasting cellulite reduction, it is recommended that the body first by conditioned by detoxifying the lymph elimination system. We highly recommend following the do's and don'ts listed below in order to achieve maximum inch loss.
Do's and Don'ts for a successful wrap
- Do Start taking CELL-U-RID at least one week prior to starting a wrap series
- Do drink a minimum of 1/2 your body's weight in ounces of water daily
- Do ensure that you practice a healthy lifestyle to maintain the inches lost
- Do use MAINTAIN each day after bath or shower
- Do use BUFF at home 3 times a week
- Do consider doing an internal detoxification to enhance cellulite and inch loss
- Don't use lotion or cream the day of wrap
- Don't shave to day of wrap
- Don't consume carbonated drinks, coffee, alcohol, refined sugar, white flour, and red meat
- Don't eat 3 hours prior to wrap
- Don't shower 6-8 hours after receiving wrap
During the wrap, the skin may appear pink, or red and may feel warm and tingly. This is not a negative reaction but is the skins natural response to the introduction of niacin Increasing circulation. One may experience a reaction to niacin if their body is toxic and is unable to rid itself of excess niacin buildup. To help avoid a niacin reaction drink plenty of water prior to being wrapped, but not within 1.5 hours of receiving wrap. Clients taking vitamins supplements that contain a high amount of niacin may want to discontinue use of this a day or two prior to receiving wrap.
**The program is designed to help rid the body of waste. Sweeping toxins, bacteria, virus, germs, and harmful substances from the body. Contour wraps assist in the process of elimination and lymph flow. Inch loss, purification, and elimination are the primary goals of the wrap, rather than weight loss. please keep in mind that because this is a detoxifying wrap, one may experience headache, dizziness, nausea, drained or fatigue. Drinking half your body's weight in ounces of water (keep hydrated) and rest will help with healing crisis.
Contour Wrap (alone)
Contour Wrap ( with program)
Package of 3 Contour Wraps (with program)
$300.00 (pre pay)
Please call us for more information or to set up a wellness consultation and Body contouring