RSS Become a Fan

June 2012
March 2012
January 2012

powered by

My Blog

This weeks HIIT Session

My HIIT workout this week is going to focus on building stamina. My workout is going to consist of  JOG, SPRINT, RUN.  This can be modified to FAST WALK, EASY JOG, VIGOROUS WALK  or to your fitness level.  Just so your heart rate is elevated to 65-80% of your Maximum Heart Rate. Another way to monitor your heart rate is Rate of Perceived Exertion....follow this as a guide
    1-3    -Can talk or hold a conversation (Casual Walk)
    4-6    -Breathy conversation (Brisk Walk)
    7-8    -One or two word conversation (Vigorous Walk to Jog)
    9-10  -No conversation  (Fast Jog to Run)

Follow this formula and modify to your fitness level--remember try to beat your previous time

3 Minute Warm up   Brisk Walk
2 Minute  Vigorous Walk to Jog
30  Second Sprint
1  Minute Run
2 Minute Vigorous Walk to Jog
Repeat at Least 3 Times without Warm up
REMEMBER MODIFY TO YOUR FITNESS LEVEL AND KEEP CORRECT FORM  BELLY BUTTON INTO SPINE AND BREATHE!!

Have Fun
Enjoy

10 Comments to This weeks HIIT Session :

Comments RSS
MCITP on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:20 AM
I really enjoyed reading your content about the beauty therapist and want to thank you for posting this information for us. Still I want to read more details regarding the subject and will wait for your next post.
Reply to comment

Reza Bahar on Friday, May 10, 2013 12:45 AM
I enjoyed reading you post. Usually writing skills is attained via practice: e. I am sharing it with my other friends on social networking sites, as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work.
Reply to comment

replica chanel leboy on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:17 PM
They could be identified all over the place specifically on the net. These kinds of bags hold the models regarding traditional high end bags.
Reply to comment

http://www.themosh.org/settime.html on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 9:53 PM
I start interesting and adviser it . Looking for Advanced updates that have been added .
Reply to comment

hermes bags on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 9:56 PM
This is the time of my Aboriginal to your website , but I , I deserve to advanced treasure of actual unique to you.
Reply to comment

http://www.surreytravelclinic.co.uk/static/menu.asp on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 9:57 PM
You have to create the appropriate reliability of some about there . For the incident, as seen on the web , many of the empirical individual , I'm going to accompany your Internet site .
Reply to comment

cheap ladies watches on Friday, December 26, 2014 4:08 PM
You made some good points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all folks will have the same opinion with your blog.
Reply to comment

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatments on Thursday, August 04, 2016 2:23 AM
The theme is very interesting to me see, with the information in here could make me greater insight, nice post.
Reply to comment