RSS Become a Fan

June 2012
March 2012
January 2012

powered by

My Blog

Mind, Body, Spirit Wellness

Wellness refers to a person's overall state of being, holistic wellness implies that everything affects everything else.  Examples of this are lack of sleep, leads to irritability, leads to stress, lowers the immune system , which can lead to illness and disease.  Wellness not only refers to the body but also to the mind. So surround yourself with people that believe in total wellness, mind, body & spirit. Live a happy and healthy life and surround yourself with positive , uplifting people.

15 Comments to Mind, Body, Spirit Wellness :

Comments RSS
Thermage Sunshine Coast on Thursday, May 02, 2013 4:36 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

CHRISTAL WENTZEL on Friday, May 17, 2013 11:01 PM
Comments like yours are my inspiration to share healthy lifestyle tips with others. Thank you!!

fake oakley sunglasses on Monday, May 06, 2013 1:02 AM
It is a super useful information from your writing.And my site is good too,wish you like that !

plastic woven bag on Friday, May 17, 2013 9:05 AM
I wish to voice my admiration for your generosity for women who have the need for assistance with this particular topic. Your personal dedication to getting the message all over turned out to be unbelievably powerful and have continuously made employees like me to attain their goals. Your own insightful suggestions signifies a lot a person like me and further more to my mates. Thank you; from everyone of us.

beijing guide on Friday, May 17, 2013 1:42 PM
Thank you, I've recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

cairnsjudo on Monday, May 20, 2013 9:43 PM
Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Jonna on Monday, July 22, 2013 2:08 AM

eye floaters solution on Monday, July 22, 2013 2:09 AM
Wellness for me that you are properly fit means that you are free from all the diseases and all disorders.

h-miracle-review on Monday, August 26, 2013 11:47 PM
Having a strong immune system can save us from many diseases, which can come from regular exercise and healthy diet.

Treatments for Headache on Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:46 AM
Mind Spirit wellness body are the sign of health if you have set your mind with a spirit to keep your body well you have keep healthy exercise plan in it.

Best Types of Diet Pills Online on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:52 AM
Wellness—it’s essential to living a full and productive life. We may have different ideas about what wellness means, but it involves a set of skills and strategies that prevent the onset or shorten the duration of illness and promote recovery and well-being.

swiss rolex on Monday, December 29, 2014 7:19 PM
I truly appreciate this post. I been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thx again

profil on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 8:36 AM
the building and also launch regarding house insides design Focusing for remedies of top quality decorative flooring is often recommended to plan a great expense

profile on Monday, February 08, 2016 3:28 AM
Nowadays roof tiles are located in a number of sizes and shapes and additionally sizes the polishing off plus providing involving this kind of land will need to for that reason choose

James Woodman on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 4:47 AM
Your article reminded me of my father, who had been complaining that his vision kept getting worse and that he was seeing dots and lines all the time, especially in bright light. His ophthalmologist said that he was fine, and prescribed him some eye drops which did absolutely nothing. I started searching for other alternatives and came across some natural remedies. I convinced him to try them, and now, after merely 5 days he says that his floaters are already clearing up and when he's not in bright light he says they're practically vanished. We are both astonished that these remedies are working so fast and we'll definitely stick to it until my dad's floaters are completely gone. In case you're wondering, this website contains some of the remedies that have helped my dad: http://www.journalofnaturalhealth.com/eyefloaters. Hope it helps anyone reading this!