RSS Become a Fan

June 2012
March 2012
January 2012

powered by

My Blog

Winter Workout

It's Winter and it is COLD so get creative with your cardiovascular exercise.  Here are some tips
to elevate your heart rate to burn calories
Take the steps not the elevator
During your lunch break take 10 or 15 minutes and walk up and down the stairs at your workplace; if steps are unavailable take a brisk walk throughout your workplace.
When watching television stand up and jog in place during commercials
Wake up 10 minutes earlier jog in place for 3 minutes then do knee lifts for 2 minutes repeat
Do lunges while brushing your teeth both morning and evening
Park in the furthest parking space from the entrance of work, grocery store, anywhere you drive to and must exit your vehicle to walk to your destination. Walk at a very brisk pace

Please share your quick cardio tips that I may not have mentioned

15 Comments to Winter Workout:

Comments RSS
top 10 pre workout supplements on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:50 PM
Thanks for contributing your important time to post such an interesting & useful collection on Winter Workout.It would be knowledgeable & resources are always of great need to everyone. Please keep continue sharing.

CHRISTAL on Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:16 AM
Thank you for your interest, I am glad to guide all who will listen on their path to healthy lifestyle living

Permanent Fat Reduction Sydney on Friday, May 09, 2014 12:36 AM
Your post has made the workout more interesting and I enjoyed it very much. wants to come here again. thanks.

laser eye surgery on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 11:59 PM
I would love to follow your tips to burn calories. Looking for such more fabulous posts. keep blogging.

CHRISTAL on Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:12 AM
Thank you, I will continue with the cardio tips. Please feel free to suggest any health and wellness topics that may interest you.

ultimate crossfit charlotte on Sunday, June 29, 2014 6:18 AM
Effective tips for winter workout exercise and by getting these tips I will get lot of benefits when I will do winter workout exercise. So really thanks to you for sharing those tips with us and hope that I will get much more tips in near future. Best of luck:)

anabolic steroids on Thursday, July 17, 2014 8:06 AM
I am highly glad to your account Mister. This is something I was seeking a number of days. Your Extreme Training is built to assist every person it doesn't matter what his or her ambitions are generally and no matter how much time they've been seeking to obtain these individuals.

anti aging cream on Thursday, August 28, 2014 12:52 AM
this post is listed in one of the best post where you can get informative content about the workout.

fake rolex on Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:07 AM
if steps are unavailable take a brisk walk throughout your workplace.

More Information on Monday, April 25, 2016 11:27 PM
Cardio exercise are best for doing in the winter season. Because these exercise can burn more calories and you can easily do these exercise with your routine work.

MP Customize on Monday, April 17, 2017 8:59 PM
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it does not disappoint me as considerably as this 1.

Christal on Sunday, May 07, 2017 5:44 PM
As a reply to your comment, how does this disappoint you? As you can see you are the only negative but to each is their own..

Anderson on Friday, January 05, 2018 5:20 AM

Drew on Sunday, January 07, 2018 4:24 AM
Winter workout is good for weight lifting. You have shared useful information. I am totally impressed by these types of interesting's post. cardboard with lid packaging boxes boxes

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, July 30, 2018 1:41 AM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!